Five Lovely Songs

  • Fidelity - Regina Spektor
  • Next Year, Baby - Jamie Cullum
  • Chasing Pavements - Adele
  • Inside and Out - Feist
  • Can't Go Back Now - The Weepies

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

If: Me, Now.

If I don't go out dancing sometime soon omgomgomg I will die.

If I don't read consecutive chapters of a book in a short enough period of time that I actually remember the last thing I read, this is the smartest and most informed I will ever be in life. Jaysus, you guys.

If I don't start making grocery lists I will continue to eat meals like frozen eggplant cutlets with oatmeal and miso soup. And that is disgusting.

If I wake up in the middle of the night one more time to find my books, pens, journal and phone arranged perfectly on my nightstand, I will have to call an exorcist because we all know I'm not the one putting things in any sort of order that makes sense.

If anyone is interested in sponsoring a trip to Luxembourg I'd be interested in taking you up on that offer. I'd like to see my brother, please.

No comments: