Five Lovely Songs

  • Fidelity - Regina Spektor
  • Next Year, Baby - Jamie Cullum
  • Chasing Pavements - Adele
  • Inside and Out - Feist
  • Can't Go Back Now - The Weepies

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

J loves this.

me: you're such a bull-shitter
J: that was pretty good wasnt it?
me: yes
i wish i could bs like that
instead i just always seem guilty, even when i'm not

16 minutes
J: youre always guilty
me: i am not
J: and youre in denial

10 minutes
me: no, never
denial is a river that runs through egypt
J: no, THE NILE is a river that runs through egypt ... that joke doesnt work in text form
me: denial
derivernial
J: thats not a word
me: deliver nial

2 comments:

Poofleia said...

stupid text jokes.

they even make joke TIMING harder. Observe:

KNOCK KNOCK!

Who's there?

INTERRUPTING COW!

INTERRUPTING COW WHO?

Moo.

see? fail.

Lisel said...

nooo, it's awesome when you make a joke that's obviously really ineffective but you act like it's the most brilliant thing in the world.